Friday, July 29, 2016

New Age Entry #15

Our last New Age "discussion" was on “A Course in Miracles,” what I call the “New Ager’s Bible.” You’ll remember that it is a daily guide to teaching the New Age. I last wrote about it, giving two of their examples: “My thoughts don’t mean anything” and “God is in everything I see.” You may want to refer to my Facebook page “New Age Installment for September 30.”
“A Course in Miracles” is part of what Oprah Winfrey was pushing on her show before she left it and started her OWN channel. She had a New Age friend named Marianne Williamson who helped her do this. Many people were persuaded to follow this teaching. Oprah believes that Jesus is not the only Way. In her “OWN” words: (Begin at about the 43-second mark of the clip.)
And should you think I’m picking on black people, here’s Joel Osteen:
There’s a lot of truth in what he said in this short clip, but he denied Christ. Plain and simple.
Stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment