Tuesday, June 19, 2018

IS NOTHING SACRED?

I'm sorta into looking at or listening to youtube videos in the mornings while I get ready to start my day, and some of them are doozies!  I listen to mostly Christian-related stuff (notice I didn't say that I listen to mostly Christian stuff because sometimes this stuff is way out there...a bit off from being Christian yet seeming to present itself as such!)  Sometimes there's a little something political that jumps up and grabs my attention and I'll give it a listen.  Sometimes I listen to praise and worship songs.  Sometimes there's a preacher that I'll give a nod to.

Recently I saw a video that caught my eye, and I just had to check it out.  It's just 3:17 long, so it won't take you long to look at it.  Some of you will turn it off in a few seconds.  The listing said it would make me laugh.  It didn't.

Now I can't tell you if this is a children's church choir performance or if it's a secular performance where they are costumed.  If so, the costumes have a large cross right in the middle of the chest, linking it to the Christian world.

I really want to know what you think.  It made me emotionally ill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPdqdqj3ghY

No comments:

Post a Comment